The scope of this task consists of supporting various Individual Tax related systems including Tax Systems, Benefits Systems and/or other related/impacted applications as result of various initiatives such as COVID-19 and legislative changes. The SA3 will be required to work directly with employees, management, other consultants, and business clients.
- Participate in all aspects of systems design, analysis and implementation of a large legacy System and/or development projects
- Assist in the analysis of requirements, processes and data towards developing and implementing solutions which address business and technical needs.
- Perform quality assurance tasks on their own work, as well as the work of others.
- Perform independent verification and validation of software applications and systems function and performance.
- Attend project / team meetings and briefings to articulate the proposed design or changes in a manner that makes sense to staff or to reach an understanding and/or solution to related problems and issues.
- Support systems in test and production environments; perform complex problem resolution/debugging.
- Prepare the system for releases (production and lower states) and coordinate all changes with impacted partners.
- Experience using Cobol for data conversion
- Experience with DB2/RDBMS